Differences and Similarities Between Canada Personal Finance Websites
First published: ADawnJournal.com Published Date : April 26, 2009
Regular ADJ readers may already know that I maintain another Canadian Personal Finance Web Site along with a few other sites. Today, I am going to describe shortly the differences and similarities between these two sites.
1. 1. No fixed posting schedule. Updates are made once or twice a week or none at all some weeks.
2. Covers various topics in a wide array of subjects.
3. Content mixing still weighting a little heavier on the financial side.
4. Contents are more personalized. I try to mix my personal experiences, opinions, and feedback along with articles.
5. Lots of social media content, such as video clips, pictures, and so on.
6. It’s a journal encompassing all aspects of life.
1. Updates are made usually once a week.
2. Covers only personal finance topics.
3. No content mixing; you will get only financial articles.
4. Content is more professionally inclined; I will rarely be talking about personal matters.
5. Social media content is almost absent.
6. It’s a global and a Canadian personal finance website written in simple and understandable terms from a Canadian perspective.
Currently, there are three other websites I am actively maintaining: The Green Living Blog, Simple Personal Development, and Entrepreneur Journey. I am also planning to launch two other websites shortly. Most likely, these sites will be launched as Travel Now Simply at www.travelnowsimply.com and Real Estate Expedition at www.realestateexpedition.com
Furthermore, as an Internet entrepreneur, I own many other websites and domains. However, only the sites mentioned here have my name attached to it. Other sites I maintain as an Internet entrepreneur are incognito sites – meaning you will never know who owns it if you happen to come across one of those sites. Here is an example: www.1tourtravel.com. That’s all for today.