Stress Relief Tips
A long day of work can be stressful and draining. Follow these simple tips to relieve stress and rejuvenate yourself at work.
- Splash some water on your face to refresh yourself. This is a simple yet effective way to refresh yourself.
- Go out for a walk. A walk in the fresh air can give you renewed energy to stay up at work.
- Eat some fruits or drink their juices. Drinking coffee can give you instant adrenaline boost to feel revived but over time it causes exhaustion. Fruits and their juices can invigorate you without causing any side effects.
- Keep nature or other soothing photos on your desk. Nature photos can reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Avoid greasy fast food for lunch. Greasy food can make you feel tired and sleepy. Brown bag your lunch. Bringing lunch from home will not only save you money but also a lot healthier.
First Published: Aug 30, 2007 ADawnJournal.com